Don't call people stupid - Fatihah Fazlin

Ahad, 18 Ogos 2013

Don't call people stupid





Assalamualaikum..
moga Allah memberkati kita.:) 

acctually..this entry is more to acara 'meluah perasaan' . I'm really really really really hope He can hear to me..the days lately, feel like a thin cotton..fly here and there. without the direction and destination. this heart feel like dont want anything else.. may be i'm toooo streess.. someone called me stupid. so upset ! and i didnt expect they would say like that. 

you..you and you..this is my life. i know you do care about me.but why now? why not a years ago? when me, and my family needed it, all of you go away!  all of you silent yourself ! hate that ! when the time running.. when we can go through the tough time,  you you you come. want to teach me. itsoke if you have the right way , but watch out your words okeay dear.. i have feelings :";';  i feel the pain. same to my mother..  

harsh..you you you are to harsh,.^--  please, next time dont use word STUPID to judge the people okay..  dont keep ask why me quit from unisza anymore please! you you you dont know the real reason . so :'..:'.;..' keep silent. i ask Allah to do the decision. this is not the "caca marba' decision okay ,. i;ve think more than you;ve tought. accounting degree is not the solution . you you you have degree.. yes.. i respect. i salute.. i congrate you. but dont insult me okay dear. . 

thats all from me .for you. apa yang kita miliki kat dunia ni wheater harta bertimbun, pangkat melagit, degree, first degree or phd and so ever, kita tak akan bawa ke alam sana nanti. jangan angkuh dengan apa yang kita ada kat dunia ni sayang, cuma sementara je. esok lusa kita meninggal, tak de apa yang akan kita bawak kecuali amalan2 kita.:) ye?





haaa..okay.that all that i want to write tonight. with a deep love, i;m sooo sorry if you you you 'terasa' but i'm more 'terasa with you dear..next time dont call others stupid ya.. they all have feelings.. like me. like you !

thank you.:(



p/s; pedulikan omaienglis okay..

3 ulasan:

  1. sabar ye..there are so many people out there yang tak tahu hormat other's feelings.. yang penting Allah tu Maha Adil and Maha Mendengar luahan kita :-)

    BalasPadam
  2. How does the commerce clase support the health-care reform bill, proving it to be constitutional?



    my web-site - Nicole Hood

    BalasPadam

Komen membina dari anda digalakkan dan di dahulukan dengan ucapan terima kasih.

FATIHAH FAZLIN@templatesyard