Thank You Allah. - Fatihah Fazlin

Khamis, 15 Ogos 2013

Thank You Allah.




Me..when look to the sky.
i will ask..
Oh Allah, You see me right? with a big and deep love right?
                             for the question                            
i know the answer.



with smile, i'm so thankfull..

but sometime
i'm too far from You.
forget You.
my mistakes.

by hook or by crook..
when i'm going through a tough time
in the end, You'll be there.
sure, i cant see You.
but my faith, belive You there..
with me
and always make things okay
make me strong..


i'm trying..
learn the patient from Aisyah
 the loyalty from Khadijah
the Purity from Maryam
the Sincerity from A'ishah
the Steadfastness from Fatimah
Oh Allah..

i ask all the forgiveness..


4 ulasan:

Komen membina dari anda digalakkan dan di dahulukan dengan ucapan terima kasih.

FATIHAH FAZLIN@templatesyard