Selamat Hari Ibu.. - Fatihah Fazlin

Ahad, 11 Mei 2014

Selamat Hari Ibu..




ASSAALAMUALAIKUM..

Today hari ibu kan? Ngeeee... i was like miss my mom sooo much.. dah dekat 4 bulan tak jumpa the strong women of me.! Serius teringat sangat. Nak balik. Tapi belum sempat lagi. Raya ni inshaallah..



To mak kesayangan.. i'm sorry for all my mistake that i've done before. I may be not the best eldest daughter, but i try to be the daughter that you can proud of. Sure, in my own way.

Happy mothers day mak. Acctually, everyday is the mothers day AND i care about you every singgle day. I Love you forever and ever.  You're the best mom i ever have. Your pain to giving birth me i can't imagine. But i know its was like similar to 20 of your bones  getting fractured at a time! That pain............:'(  Thank you mom! I love you not only to the moon. Even more!!

May Allah bless you mom. May Allah bless all your pain, your sacrifices, and your tears for this 21 year.

And again thank you for the birthday wish in advance. 5 day early... hihihihi..
To my maksu also, you're like a second mak for me. Happy mothers day for you too maksu. Heee..

:)

Salam sayang.

4 ulasan:

Komen membina dari anda digalakkan dan di dahulukan dengan ucapan terima kasih.

FATIHAH FAZLIN@templatesyard